What age do I have to be?
Either you or your partner need to be 55 or better.
How is my contract structured?
Villas at Encore Living Trafalgar are available in Freehold or Leasehold options and your
Encore Living Consultant can guide you through the process.
Are there any ongoing fees?
Yes. There is an ongoing fee which is payable monthly in advance and includes, but is
not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of the village.
- This includes staffing and Community Centre costs
- Local Shire Rates, including sewer and water as well as waste collection (Leasehold only)
- Maintenance of the Villa and up-keep of front gardens and lawns
- 24 Hour Emergency Response System Monitoring
- Building and Public Liability insurance
- Common area light and power
- Common area garden and lawn maintenance
- Irrigation to managed gardens
- Such other expenses as may be agreed between Encore Living and the Residents’ Association
What other expenses do I have to pay?
- Upkeep of the interior of your residence
- Contents Insurance
- Maintenance of your back garden
- Water use
- Pay TV costs if a subscriber
Can I bring a pet?
Yes, pets are welcome provided they meet a few reasonable conditions.